Saturday, August 13, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So tomorrow I may or may not be leaving for an international escapade with Fancy.  I haven't decided yet. It is all way too much.   

The great thing about Fancy is that he doesn't pretend things are anything other than what they are.  I don't envision sightseeing is on his mind and the only wining and dining he has planned involves room service.  

I don't get on planes with relative strangers, particularly without a clear itinerary and specified destination.  I don't even know what to pack or how long he plans this little adventure to be.  

On one hand I want to just go with it and see what happens on the other I really like my kidneys in tact and this seems like the beginning of the kind of film where they quickly take their leave.

I am pretty sure decisions need to be made but then again I don't know how this works.  I fly coach and by tickets on Expedia or Southwest.  I am very very out of my league.

1 comment:

Abigail Leigh said...

I'm looking forward to following along w your blog.....I recently broke up w my bf and my friend, Jayne Blandford, sent the link to your blog ;)