Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saucy Gal

Inspiration is a fickle beast. She comes and goes at her leisure and is quick to say F- you when you dare to presume she will come on demand. You know now that I think about it she is a lot like the men I have dated.

I am in one of the most serene places I have ever been. Nothing to do but write. And I don't want to.

I have entered into that phase in the process of editing a book when I hate absolutely everything I have created.

Call it the seven year itch for book writing. She is a good ol' gal but she's a Jackie and everywhere I look there are Marilyns tempting me to play around.

I have got subject A.D.D.

1 comment:

Hyperblogal said...

It's plain old writer's block and it always shows up when, A) you have plenty of time to write and really want to, or, B) when you're on deadline with no time to write and don't want to.