Sunday, January 24, 2010

V is home!!

They say you don't know what you have until it's gone. Well, I might
not be that deep but I know how freaking excited I am to have my
NSGGBF home.

Like bouncing off the walls, can't wait to give him a great big hug
and interrogate him about every detail of his trip happy.

You never realize how intertwined your relationship is with someone
until you can't talk to them. My V is an awesome friend. There is a
reason why he has so many women in his life. He is who I want to tell
all my adventures to - the ones too indecent to blog about.

I have never been so excited for a Monday before. I may have made a
few new guy friends in his absence but there is only one NSGGBF.

And he is never allowed to go anywhere again without picking a big
fight with me first.

No comments: