Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dating with Nightmare


Yesterday I got at message from “Nightmare” about coming on his radio program to give some sort of dating advice.

My first thought was, “Hell Yeah.” (So Mr. Mare, you name the date and I’ll be there.)

Then I thought, what exactly could I possibly say? Don’t suck? And don’t settle?

I mean really, if I had to write a book on the subject, I think I would just title it, “Want a man? Get a life.”

If we spent all that wasted energy meant looking for Mr. & Ms. Right on looking for a happier me, I think the world would be a better place and people would be having better sex – but that is just me.

So that is my platform. Don’s settle on some guy or gal just because you don’t want to be alone and don’t be so sucky to date that you would never want your sister or brother or the anyone else you really care about to date someone like you.

In the meantime, forget waiting around. Find things that make you happy and live you life to the fullest. You never know where your path might lead.

And yes…. I realize how cheesy I sound.

No comments: