Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Say goodbye Mr. Post-it

I wonder how many of my stories have been gobbled up by my apartment building's washing machine. How many random post-its and receipts and ticket stubs stashed in back pockets have been dissolved away waiting for me to get to a computer to flush them out. I have become a conic scribbler, covering anything and everything I can get my hands on. I don't want to miss out on a moment but I don't want to forget either and I almost always forget - I am running on limited hard drive space. I would like to say the good ones always rise to the surface of my short term memory but anyone who has read this blog knows that isn't necessarily true.

All of this to say, I have decided to twit or tweet or whatever the hell it is called. I am kind of dreading it and I have no idea what I am doing but I figure it might be a better alternative to trying to paste together illegible napkin scraps scattered throughout my mess apartment. So check out the tweet things and if it doesn't get explained in a blog ask me what the hell, "he looked like the doomed zebra on animal planet" meant because I can assure you it will most likely be a damn good story.

No comments: