Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ETA 18 hours.

Oh shit. I just don't know that I can do this. I haven't re-skinny-ified. My roots are showing and my skin shows the effects of my chronic insomnia.

I know nothing. Blind does not even begin to describe this fiasco.

6 o'clock. Reverse. Thursday.

This is the information that I have. I am so so so screwed. And chances are this random blind date has actually read my crap as he was apparently sent my website.

They say be careful what you wish for. I say watch out because god listens and he is gonna get a kick out of watching you fall on your ass.

I don't want to do this. Is it too late to back out gracefully? Probably not if you post about it on the internet.

It was just supposed to be an experiment but now I am actually expected to date. And I don't wanna!

Shit shit shit.

No comments: