Friday, September 18, 2009

Hot Buns


I have not been getting into nearly enough trouble lately - too much work and not enough play.

I got this group to donate the redesign of my organization’s website and had to go to a 4 hour meeting with them last night. A group full of middle-aged techies and me. I felt like Princess Leia at a Star Wars convention. They were very nice and should be commended to for taking on such an arduous task but I swear I understood maybe one out of every five words they said.

At one point one of the members of the cold fusion team – and no, I do not have any idea what cold fusion means – asked me a question about platform options or something and I just stared at him, slack jawed and barked, “I have no idea what you are talking about!”

My mocha latte may have been spiked with Goldschlager.

“It’s okay, Lyndsey. We’ll figure it out. You speak English and we will figure out a way to turn it into nerd.”

1 comment:

vincent said...

we need to get into more adventures.